I am a licensed professional counselor with over thirty-five years of experience in helping individuals, couples, and families through some of life's most difficult circumstances. I offer my coaching services over the Internet, telephone, onsite and in greater Orlando, FL.
My Iceberg Model of Christian Coaching™ illustrates a nine-step plan and practice that transforms the whole person into an avid disciple of Christ.
With a master of science in clinical psychology, I am a licensed professional counselor (Mississippi) and board certified telemental health practitioner.
My wife, Renee, and I live in Maitland, Florida. After thirty-four plus years of marriage we have two adult children, a daughter-in-law, and two precious grandchildren, and one demanding cat.
In addition to the above services, I also speak and train in churches on the following topics:
Christian Spiritual Formation
- Iceberg Model of Christian Coaching™
- Four Stages of Christian Spiritual Formation
- Best Practices for Personal Accountability
- Spiritual leadership
- Generational Healing
- Men’s Sexual Integrity
- Codependency and Coaddiction
- Mental Health
- Small Group Development and Ministry
- Healthy Church Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution (between staff members and members)
- Moral Failure and Risk Management
- Leadership Development